Friday, October 20, 2006

Ruminations

During my daily routine of casual observation of people around me, I've heard of some crazy times (or at least allusions to crazy times, because let's face it, I'm not in many "inner circles"). Many people seem to have interesting stories. That is, except me. I'm pretty pathetically boring--unable to relate to my peers. I really don't have any tales of intrigue, mystery, or excitement, from my personal life. That is to say, none that would interest a really wide group of people (most of my interesting experiences have to do with golf, and not many people want to hear about that)) Socially, therefore, I have very little going for me. If anyone has any suggestions that do not involve drugs or alcohol for adding a little "umph" into the fabric of my life, please feel free to throw some out.

No comments: