Saturday, February 16, 2008

This Is Just To Say

...a couple things.

1. I will be returning to the blogosphere in earnest this week. The last five weeks have seen me cast into the turbulent seas of pledgeship, without much in the way of free time to craft new observations and witticisms. I have this week off from school, so I will endeavor to throw up a few more posts before heading back to the grind (three more weeks of long days and little sleeps). If you've stuck with me, thank you very much. You won't regret it, I hope.

2. I am abandoning the "Ten Things I Learned In My First Semester Of College" series. I will eventually cover my remaining topics in future posts (mostly by articulating my positions on Facebook friendship and alcohol), but it's time for a return to normalcy.

Cheers for now.

No comments: