Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Two examples of "EPIC FAIL" in the same supermarket

The morning after my mother and I arrived in Pawleys Island, South Carolina, I went to the local Food Lion to get some provisions. My affable checkout representative was a girl named Chasity. In her the two EPIC FAIL examples consist.

1. "Chasity" is not a legitimate name. It is a painfully common misspelling of an only slightly more legitimate name, "Chastity."
2. The Chas(t)ity in question is evidently anything but chaste. She exhibited a very obvious "baby bump" and wore nothing on any finger that would suggest that she is married. Dear me.

In other news, the hyped-up DJ Girl Talk is coming to Washington & Lee. Girl Talk isn't on the original list of "Stuff White People Like," but it sure as hell ought to be.

That's all for now, dear readers.

No comments: